Tuesday 5 April 2011

Cats xx

Hello again, this is my video that i created on photo peach. It is all about cats. There are some really cute ones as well as some rather weird ones but i hope you enjoy it. I really love cats and i have 4. The reason i like them is because there cute, cuddly and quiet. 1 of my cats, Lez is very clever, He even knocks at my front door as i he wasa human. My cats names are Annie, Les, Abbie and Tigger. My other cat Fred sadly passed away about 6 years ago. But its all ok i still get sad sometimes. Just like anyone would. Ok, here's enough about my cats and me although you may hear a bit more soon about them.

  If you like my video, why don't you go on http://www.photopeach.com/ and make one of your own.


Cats xx By Clo-smiley on Photo Peach

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is going well, Clo-Smiley. Keep it up! Please look at detail when you are writing - the word "I" must ALWAYS be a capital letter. Use your spell checker, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok Mr Distil, il take that into account and try to inprove my blog, thank you :).

    ReplyDelete