Tuesday 29 March 2011

Future Technology xxx

Heyya everyone, i now have been asked by my ict teacher to write about witch new technologies i would like to have in the future.
In class we had to go on a chat room. There was 3 groups, i was in group 1. we had to discuss what we would like in the future.
I would like to have a house witch could cook, clean, do homework and much more. I also like the idea of an auto car where you type in where you want to go and it takes you there. I like the idea of houses that could fly and you control it with a steering wheel. I like another idea as well, where on the front door there is a finger scanner and you put your finger on it and it detects you so there is no need for keys. I would also quite like a talking house if you were ever lonley although it could be a bit freeky. If you have ever seen the advert on TV about Harvey the dog you will know that he is very funny and amazing, he does anything you want it to therefor i would like a Harvey. "Every home needs a Harvey."

Here are 2 videos that i selected from youtube. I hope you will enjoy them


No comments:

Post a Comment