Sunday 27 March 2011

http://www.woof-woofsgiantbounce.blogspot.com/ xxx

hi, i am going to write about my friend, Becca's blog. I have been asked by my ict teacher to write a review so here we go...
        
  My opinion of her blog is that it is very good because it has alot of information on it and its interesting. Her blog is all about trampolining so if you like trampolining too, why don't you have a look around her website. As you may see from my website our ict teacher tells us to write about different things, that's why not all of our blogs are about the same thing. If you take a look at http://www.woof-woofsgiantbounce.blogspot.com/ you will see that she has not copy and pasted it all, it is all from her head. Her spelling is very good. As I'm her best friend (lol - laugh out loud) i know that she is very good at trampolining and also very good at teaching it. We both attended a trampolining club in our primary school. We have been in the same class since nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment